Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
Gainsborough (Full Time, Permanent) £30,000 - £35,000 / Year
Quality Engineer - Gainsborough
A Quality Engineer is needed for a well known, market leading Aerospace manufacturer in Gainsborough. Our client is a dynamic and innovative manufacturer that services the highly successful Aerospace industry. With over 150 employees and a £15M turnover, this is a superb opportunity for a Quality Engineer to add a true market leader in their industry to their resume.
Reporting to the Quality Director, the Quality Engineer will be responsible for the day to day management of the Quality related issues, business processes, improving performance and resolving customer or supplier issues.
This is a critical role in the business and due to growth, our client is looking to find a determined and committed individual who will help mould and drive a successful technical department.
Quality Engineer responsibilities include:
- To be the technical point of contact for all customer queries
- Drive Quality throughout the wider business, helping select relevant and appropriate quality tools and techniques
- Deliver world class responses to customer and supplier issues
- Create and improve customer returns, scrap and rework performance KPI’s.
- Develop, plan and carry out audits across the site along with taking a lead on preventative and corrective actions
- Review all non-conformance data using specialist quality techniques
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- AS9100, TS16949 or ISO9001 experience
- Background in Quality Engineering
- Use of tools such as 8D, 5Y, PFMEA, PPAP, FAIR
- Positive and outgoing personality