Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
Vehicle Parts Sales Executive
Swansea (Full Time, Permanent) £19,000 - £22,170 / Year
Vehicle Parts Sales Executive - Swansea
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Parts Sales Executive Required in Swansea.
Salary: Up to £19,000 Basic, OTE £22,170 Per Annum Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Parts Sales Executive for Automotive Motor Factor Group - Swansea
Our client a large nationwide Automotive Motor Factors company are currently looking to hire a Vehicle Parts Sales Executive to join their centre in Swansea.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for professionally representing the brand, building and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with new and existing customers, whilst achieving allocated sales targets. The role also carries the responsibility for being a brand champion, demonstrating and providing expert knowledge, advice and support, when engaging with customers.
In order to be suitable for the position, you must:
* Be a self-starter with a proven track record in building strong relationships and achieving sales targets in a B2B environment.
* Be a confident and capable communicator with experience selling in a fast paced and/or telesales environment.
* Have a passion for providing great customer service.
* Have the ability to relate well to others and work as part of a team.
* Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a professional telephone manner.
For your hard work our client is offering…
* Starting basic salary of £19,000 per annum (reviewed later upon performance)
* Uncapped target orientated bonus of roughly £2,500 per annum.
* Overtime subject to availability paid at standard rate.
* 23 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
* Workplace pension scheme, childcare voucher scheme, car benefit scheme, and staff purchase discount scheme.
* Full manufacturer approved and in-house training provided.
* Fantastic long-term career prospects with a long-established and industry regarded company.
The hours worked are 42.5 hours between 8:00am-5:30pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:00am-12:30pm on a rota and paid as overtime.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other Automotive Jobs in Swansea, please contact Josh at Perfect Placement Today!
To apply please send your CV to Joshua Friend quoting J76362, Car Parts Sales Executive, Swansea.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook: https://(url removed)/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on (Apply online only) if you wish to discuss this copyright.