Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
Graduate Electronic Design Engineer
Wakefield (Full Time, Permanent) £22,000 - £25,000 / Year
Graduate Electronic Design Engineer - Wakefield
Our client, an electronics manufacturing business, seek to appoint a Graduate Electronic Design Engineer to their R&D team. You will undertake a full graduate training programme where you support senior staff in co-ordinating design and procurement activities for product modifications to existing designs, whilst also liaising with the internal sales department and external customers on completely new design projects. We are happy to look at candidates willing to relocate. The appointed Graduate Electronic Design Engineer will have an electronic engineering qualification, excellent academic pedigree, preferably but not essentially some experience working for an electronics manufacturer (sandwich degrees acceptable) and good interpersonal skills to work in a dynamic team.
- Develop and maintain design plans and communicate these to key stakeholders
- Manage R&D project timelines, risks and costs. Deliver product modifications / variants on time to customer expectations
- Support multiple R&D projects, which may be at varying stages of development process
- Carry out hardware and software focused design activity
- Support senior staff in coordinating development work
- Recognised qualification in electronic & electrical engineering (or equivalent)
- Some experience working for an electronics design company preferred
- Thorough, all-round, understanding of electronics design (hardware and software)
- Excellent communication, presentation & organisational skills required to deal with fast moving nature of the product developments